Multiple orders per alert are typically caused by having more than 1 Tradingview tab open, or more than 1 Chrome running Autoview. Most people run Autoview on a VPS to ensure 24/7 uptime and no duplicates.
Articles in this section
- Subscribe to us on YouTube
- What is Autoview?
- Using TradingView Alert messages
- How to change/manage your subscription.
- How do I check for errors?
- How do I refresh my Autoview
- Can I turn my computer off, or put it to sleep
- API Account "*" was not found within
- Are my API keys at risk?
- Why am I getting duplicate, sometimes even more trades happening per alert