Multiple orders per alert are typically caused by having more than 1 Tradingview tab open, or more than 1 Chrome running Autoview. Most people run Autoview on a VPS to ensure 24/7 uptime and no duplicates.
Articles in this section
- Using the Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trailing Stop paramaters
- API Account "*" was not found within
- Why am I getting duplicate, sometimes even more trades happening per alert
- What does d=1 do
- Error: #-1013: Filter Failure: MIN_NOTIONAL or Invalid Quantity
- #-1021: Timestamp for this request was 1000ms ahead of the server's time.
- Can I label or comment my alerts
- How do I refresh my Autoview
- Can I turn my computer off, or put it to sleep
- My Autoview says the chrome account is Disconnected