How to create API:
- Please log in your Binance account with a secure network environment. https://www.binance.com/
- “Admin center”> Select “API”> click “Enable”
- After that, please set up the corresponding API name, click “Create New Key”, later please go ahead for the “Google authentication” or “SMS authentication”.
- Once you pass the authentication, our system will send the confirmation mail to your registered mail box. Please click “Confirm create” to make the confirmation for the new API creation. If you may not receive any from our system, please refer to below article for more information:
Below screenshot for your reference.
- Afterwards you will be redirected to the page indicating “API key created”.Assuming there is no sign shows you have already created API after clicking confirmation, probably it’s because that you haven’t logged in your Binance account. We suggest you to sign in Binance website and reopen your email box to click on “Confirm Create” one more time.
- Store your Secret Key somewhere safe. It will not be shown again. Meanwhile due to security reason, please bear in mind that do not share this page to anyone.(If you forget the Secret Key some day，we may not help you to find it back. The Only solution is to delete the API then re-create a new one.)
- In order to reinforce the security, it’s recommended to set up the IP address which you trust, then click “Edit” to save the configuration. In the end, API will be available after 2fa.