Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Deribit Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in Deribit before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting Permission and enabling the Deribit Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Deribit (beta) Exchange.
- Now click on Deribit (Beta) under Exchanges to open the Deribit settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the Access Key and Access Secret in Deribit.
Generating the Access Key and Access Secret in Deribit
Now that you are in the Deribit Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Deribit Account to obtain the Access Key and Access Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into Deribit, Expand Account and click on API.
- Check off the box next to 'Check to enable API. Uncheck to disable.' to generate a new Access Key and Access Secret
- Copy both the Access Key and the Access Secret one at a time from Deribit to your Autoview Account Settings that you opened in the first section of this article.
- Once copied, perform a test by clicking Test Credentials.You should see a Green Banner confirming a successful test.
- Finally click Save Accounts in the top right corner of the Autoview Console where you will receive another Green Banner confirming the update.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.