Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Oanda Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to identify the Account ID and generate the API/Access Token in Oanda before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
*Please note this guide can be used for both Oanda and Oanda Practice accounts*
Granting Permission and enabling the Oanda Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Oanda Exchange.
- Click Allow if prompted.
- Now click on Oanda under Exchanges to open the Oanda settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've located the Account ID and generated the API\Access Token in Oanda.
Now that you are in the Oanda Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Oanda Account to locate the Account ID and generate the API\Access Token.
Finding the Account ID in Oanda
- From the Account page, select View under Manage Funds
- Copy the v20 Account Number which will be the Account ID required in the Autoview Settings.
Generating the Access Token in Oanda
- Once signed back into Oanda, from the My Account page, click on Manage API Access.
- Click on Generate.
- Copy the API that is generated and enter it into the Autoview Settings Access Token field.
- Now click on Test Credentials in the Autoview Settings and a green bar will appear to confirm a successful test.
- Once tested successfully, click on Save Accounts in the top right corner to save your settings.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.