Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Binance Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in Binance before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the Binance Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Binance Exchange.
- Now click on Binance under Exchanges to open the Binance settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and Secret in Binance.
Generating the ID and Secret in Binance
Now that you are in the Binance Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Binance Account to obtain the API Key and Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed into Binance, click on the user icon and select Account.
- On the lower left side, click on Enable next to API.
- Enter the name for the API and click on Create new key.
- If configured, enter Google Authentication Code
- Here there will be instructions sent to the email on the Binance account. Sign into your email and locate the email 'Create New API Key From'.
- Once the email is located, open it and click on Confirm Create..
- Confirmation should appear as seen below.
- Copy the API Key and Secret Key.
- Return to the Autoview Console and paste these into the corresponding fields before performing a test by clicking Test Credentials. You should see a green banner confirming a successful test.
- Once tested successfully, click on Save Accounts where a second green banner should appear to confirm success.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.