Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Deribit Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in Deribit before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the Deribit Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Deribit Exchange.
- Now click on Deribit under Exchanges to open the Deribit settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the Access ID and Secret in Deribit.
Generating the Access Key and Access Secret in Deribit
Now that you are the Deribit Settings open in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Deribit Account to generate the Access Key and Access Secret that will be entered here.
- Sign into Deribit, click on the user icon and select My Account.
- Now select API from the available tabs and then check off Check to enable API. Uncheck to disable.
- Copy the Access Key and Access Secret that appear.
- Return to the Autoview Console and paste these into the corresponding fields before performing a test by clicking Test Credentials. You should see a green banner confirming a successful test.
- Once tested successfully, click on Save Accounts where a second green banner should appear to confirm success.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.