Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the OKEx Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in OKEx before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
To refer to OKex, you will need to use "okexv3" for the exchange parameter.
Granting permission and enabling the OKEx Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the OKEX v3 (beta) Exchange.
- Now click on OKEX v3 (beta) under Exchanges to open the OKEx settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the Passphrase, API Key and Secret Key in OKEx.
Generating the Passphrase, API Key and Secret Key in OKEx
Now that you are in the OKEx Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your OKEx Account to obtain the Passphrase, API Key and Secret Key that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into OKEx, click on the profile name and then on API.
- Click on + Apply for v3 API.
- Enter the Display Name, Passphrase, Link IP(Optional), add a check box to Trade and then enter your Google code (if enabled).
- Click on Confirm button to generate the key and then click on View.
- Enter the Passphrase and Google code before clicking on Confirm.
- Copy both the apiKey and the secretKey to your Autoview Account Settings.
- Once copied, enter the Passphrase and perform a test by clicking Test Credentials. Watch for a Green Banner confirming a successful test.
- Finally click Save Accounts in the top right corner of the Autoview Console where you will receive another Green Banner confirming the update.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.