Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the Bittrex Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in Bittrex before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the Bittrex Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Bittrex exchange.
- Now click on Bittrex under Exchanges to open the Bittrex settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and API Secret in Bittrex.
Generating the API Key and API Secret in Bittrex
Now that you are in the Bittrex Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Bittrex account to obtain the API key and API key secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into Bittrex, click on My Account in the top right corner.
- Click on API Keys along the left side.
- Click on Add new key..., set your permissions and click on Save.
- Enter the MFA code when prompted and then click Confirm.
- Copy the Key and Secret that are generated before pasting them over in Autoview Bittrex settings.
- Finally click Save Accounts in the top right corner of the Autoview Console where another Green Banner confirming the update will appear.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.