Welcome to the Getting Starting article tailored specifically to the Gemini or Gemini Sandbox exchanges. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API Keys in Delta before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the Gemini Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the Gemini (beta) Exchange.
- Now click on Gemini (beta) under Exchanges to open the Gemini settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and API Secret in Gemini.
Generating the API Key and API Secret in Gemini exchange
Now that you are in the Gemini settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Gemini account to obtain the API Key and API Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed back into Gemini, click on the profile name in the the top right and then API Settings
- Click on CREATE A NEW API KEY
- Enter the Authentication Code when prompted
- Enter an API KEY NAME then copy the API KEY NAME and API KEY from here into Autoview before setting the permissions, acknowledging the final warning and then click on Confirm.
- Finally click Save Accounts in the top right corner of the Autoview Console where another Green Banner confirming the update will appear.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.