Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the DueDEX Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in DueDEX before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the DueDEX Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the DueDEX Exchange.
- Now click on DueDEX under Exchanges to open the DueDEX settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and Secret in DueDEX.
Generating the ID and Secret in DueDEX
Now that you are in the DueDEX. Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your Duedex Account to obtain the API Key and Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed into DueDEX, click on the Account button and then and select API Keys in the left menu.
- Add a name and give both View and Trade Permission. Click the Create button.
- Note: If you have not yet configured 2FA, you will be promopted to at this point. Do that.
Here you will be given your API keys. Copy the API Key and Secret Key.
- Return to the Autoview Options (chrome-extension://okdhadoplaoehmeldlpakhpekjcpljmb/options.html#exchange-duedex) and click Add Account in the top right corner.
- Paste the keys provided by DueDEX into the corresponding fields. Test then save.
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.