Welcome to the Getting Starting Article tailored specifically to the AscendEX Exchange. In the article below, you will find the steps required to generate the API in Ascendex before then adding it to your Autoview Console.
Granting permission and enabling the AscendEX Exchange in Autoview
- Click on the Autoview Extension and go to .
- Click on Permissions on the Left Navigation Bar.
- Grant access to the AscendEX Exchange.
- Now click on AscendEX under Exchanges to open the AscendEX settings and move onto the next step. We will return here once we've generated the API Key and Secret in AscendEX.
Generating the ID and Secret in AscendEX
Now that you are in the AscendEX Settings in the Autoview Console, you will need to return to your AscendEX Account to obtain the API Key and Secret that will be entered here.
- Once signed into AscendEX, click on the user icon and select Account.
- On the upper right side, click on New API Key.
- Fill out the form as and select View and Trade for API Permissions.
- Confirmation should appear as seen below. Copy the API Key and Secret Key.
- Return to the Autoview Options page, navigate to the Ascendex Credentials page and click in the top right corner. Paste these into the corresponding fields before performing a test by clicking Test Account. You should see a green banner confirming a successful test. Click that button again to "Save Account"
If you would like to now perform your first Test Alert, please refer to the knowledge article titled Testing and Debugging Guide and follow the steps provided.